Transported to a forest that separates the Demon and Human world you encounter Lise, an adorable demon in distress, who summoned you by accident when she was attacked by bandits. After a brief battle with the bandits Lise, who is too pure for this world or ours, heals their wounds so they don't bleed out before someone finds them. Even though she is a Demon she doesn't want to see people suffer but is forced to flee after some human soldiers come to investigate the strange noises your little scuffle caused.
The soldiers that found you enlist you to join the Human forces that defend the border between the warring worlds, even though you're now fighting demons you never forgot that fateful encounter with Lise in the woods. Finally, you have arrived at the Demon Lord's castle ready to have the ultimate battle to end the war between Demons and Humans and as you enter the final boss room the shadowy form of what can only be the Demon Lord looks exactly Lise!
Can you find a way to bring back the pure and kind Riche and save the world?
- Translated version of the original Japanese Visual Novel
- Lise is fully voiced with original Japanese dialogue
- Original artwork HD upscaled with 16:9 and 4:3 variants
- Hours of story content
- Audio including music and special effects
- Enhanced with character sprite animations
- Gallery and Scene selections
- 14 scenes of wedded bliss shared with your lovely Demon Bride, Lise.
Runaway Demon Bride is the English localization of a Visual Novel originally created by prolific Japanese developer Norn/Miel. We at Cherry Kiss aim to provide an authentic Japanese Visual Novel experience to gamers outside of Japan.